Personal Recovery Assistant:
(CPRA) also known as a sober companion, work with client’s and families to establish a daily living plan for continued sobriety and lasting recovery. My role as CPRA is to guide, support and mentor clients assisting them to apply the information first learned in treatment into daily lifestyles. As a Certified Personal Recovery Assistant I encourage and motivate clients to become active participants in their own lives, not only to survive but actually to thrive in recovery. By identifying moments of change, relapse triggers and barriers, CPRA create teachable moments that influence current/future thoughts and behavioral processes. From attending designated meetings, returning to work or school, or finding a healthy daily routine, our Certified Personal Recovery Assistants are there throughout the entire process.
Certified Personal Recovery Assistant Services are:
- Clients who need additional support as they prepare for and travel to a treatment setting in the form of rehab transport.
- Clients who need Safe Passage as they transition between primary and extended care treatment settings.
- Clients who need to leave the treatment setting during the course of their stay due to court or family issues.
- Clients who need added structure and support while attending an outpatient program.
- Clients who have been in recovery for a period of time and desire to further their recovery process.
- Clients who are experiencing on going legal and court issues.
In the sports and entertainment industries, we support clients, agents and managers in getting the specialized support and guidance needed in a high energy/ high profile lifestyle. In the business and executive arena, we are utilized by Boards, CEOs, employers and employee assistance programs to successfully implement the identified transition plan of returning to work.
Copyright: Hired Power Recovery Resources
Michael Treacy Personally Guided Pilgrimages